So when is it? Saturday June 15th, 2019
Cool 🙌🏼 When are we expected? It runs from 14:00 to 18:00.
Where is it 🤔? TBD
Costs? We will cover the venue, some snacks, and drinks 👍🏿.
All links for people go to either their Twitter or Mastodon profile.
We have a great line-up for this edition, take a look:
Aisha Sie she/her
Bram Duvigneau he/him
Bram will tell about his experience as a blind user switching from iOS to Android.
Damien Senger they/them
Raisa wants to tell us about empathy building tools 🌟.
Stéphanie Walter she/her
More speakers will be announced before the 15th of June.
How do I get there?
Coming soon 👍.
Code of Conduct
Please refer to our Code of Conduct page.
We'd like to thank everyone that has helped make this role=drinks a realty.
- All of our speakers for giving us their time and knowledge
- Seb Lee-Delise for Bruce's speaker photo
- Job for always being more than helpful and fighting fires off and on the web
- Andrea for her work on the websites copy
- Michiel for scouting venues and their work on the website
- All of our attendees for coming out
- Our sponsor, CSSDayConf, for making this all possible
- Thomas, for his debut as MC